So here is the link to my glam bag post on Facebook! Hopefully you guys love it! This is the $65 bag, but I do have other options
So many of you know I have a Cosmetics Business with Shine Cosmetics! How exciting is that?! So I know I haven’t gotten to really talk much about it, but it is one of the best things to happen to my life! If you ever want to check it out, head over to http://www.shinecosmetics.com/?afmc=Tasha10
Here are just a few products I have
What’s awesome is that on every purchase, you can use my personal discount code Tasha10 and get 10% off every purchase, no matter how big or small! Shine is Cruelty, Chemical and Gluten free, so it is safe for kids of all ages! 💕💋 purchase a product, request a sample, let me know your thoughts!
So I have been interested lately in planting! I’ve been buying lemons and avocados like crazy and I said to my husband “I’m should grow these!” Save us some MONEY! LOL. So I went online and researched it! The first one I looked up was how to grow a lemon tree. So if you’re interested, here are the directions I found via Google:
- Moisten the potting soil so that it is damp, but not soaked, all the way through.
- Fill the smaller pot with soil, all the way up to an inch below the rim.
- Cut open your lemon and remove a seed. Remove all of the pulp from its surface. A good way to do this is to simply suck on it until it is clean.
- Do not delay to plant. The seed must still be moist when it is buried into the soil in the smaller pot. Plant the seed about half an inch deep in the middle of the pot.
- Spray the soil that is directly above the seed gently with water from a spray bottle.
- Cover the pot with clear plastic wrap, seal the edges with a good rubber band, and poke small holes in the top with a pencil.
- Place the pot in a warm, sunny location.
- Spray on more water occasionally, not allowing the soil to dry out. Do not cause water to puddle though. Just keep the soil somewhat moist.
- After about two weeks, when the sproutling emerges, take the plastic covering off. If you need additional light for your lemon plant, you can use a grow light to supplement the sun’s light.
- Take care of the young plant by keeping the soil damp, by making sure it gets at least eight full hours of light per day, and by giving it moderate doses of organic fertiliser like compost.
- Watch over your plant to ensure it is not attacked by bugs or diseases. Prune off brown, dead leaves when necessary. Use pesticides if you must. Protect your new lemon tree!
- When the plant outgrows its small pot, put it in the larger pot. You will go through much the same procedure when you re-plant it as when you first planted. Younger plants need more water than older plants, but they all do need adequate water. Don’t starve your poor plant after all that work of growing it!
Enjoy! I hope you found this helpful!
Recently, I became privy to some knowledge that people are going behind my back and talking about how I raise my son. So I am in a few Facebook groups for Mommies. I came across a post in one group where a Mom got some backlash for feeding her child what she thought was a sensible dinner. So this is what I commented on the post:
Listen..my son is almost one and a half and he eats what we eat…he’s at that age where he wants to try any and everything so he has had chicken nuggets, cheese fries, bacon, sausage, eggs, pizza, pasta…do not pay attention to people. I’ve been told that people are going behind my back and talking about the way I raise my child (in-laws) but…I’m not about to let my son see me lose myself and all that I have become as a woman/mother over someone else’s ignorance. If your child is healthy and above all…HAPPY, then you keep doing what you’re doing! 🤗😁💕
I just feel like people should do what they feel is right for their child. Don’t let anyone else dictate how you raise your child 👍🏾
Just when I think I have time to be a serious blogger, life happens…so I just recently joined on to VITAL CARD.. it is amazing!
Omg! I finally got back to my blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
OK so I know I haven’t written since May 2017. Lots happened. Where to start..hmmm Well Johnny is ONE! He turned one on 1/6/18. I joined a makeup company in August called Shine Cosmetics.. so prepare to be bombarded..No I’m kidding, but seriously I will be using this page to talk about Shine among the many other things going on in my life! More updates to come this weekend!! ❤
Alexandra Wagner Skin Care is AMAZING! I’ve only used it two times, but the effect it has on my skin is wonderful! I met Alexandra through instagram. She followed me and I checked out her line. I wanted to start my blog up again, so I asked if I could write a post about her products, and she sent me samples. TWICE! She is so amazing. Though we haven’t really spoken in depth, I can tell that she is a very generous and caring person who loves and takes pride in what she does.
I would recommend this set to anyone who asks. She is based in Los Angeles, and if I ever get the chance to get back out to California, I will definitely go see her.
I love the smell of the products and the fact that they are all natural! The foaming cleanser is easy to use and comes off in one rinse. The exfoliant definitely gets rid of all my impurities without being too harsh on the skin. The serum is the best part! It leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft.
To learn more about the products or shop the line, you can head here: